The 2012 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum seminars are now available as online webinars. The actual live seminars were filmed by the NTFO (IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online) and put online. These are terrific resources for tax professionals.
The 2012 NTFO seminars cover many topics of interest to tax professionals including:
- tax law updates,
- registered tax return preparer regulations,
- Treasury Circular No. 230 overview,
- American Opportunity Tax Credit and Lifetime Learning Credit specifics,
- new information on payment card and basis reporting requirements, and
- EITC due diligence for preparers.
The webinars can be audited for free, or for a fee, Registered Tax Return Preparers, RTRP candidates, Enrolled Agents and CPAs can earn CPE credit. NTFO is registered with the IRS Return Preparer Office and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a qualified sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE).
Tax professionals interested in these seminars should visit www.irstaxforumsonline.com.